Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Fucked

Health haven't been okay.
And more arrows are being shot.

I am tired.
Tired of this arrowing shooting game.

At times like this, my body really cannot take it.
Today I am on MC.
Went to the polyclinic to see the doctor.

Then he was like saying, ur heatbeat is fast.
I was like saying okay.

At first he wanted to refer me to hospital but I ask dun need.
As tmr I will have my medical appointment at National Heart Centre.

I dislike the way that I am now.
I dislike the things that I do.

Even if I am doing video or 3d now, I think I will also dislike it.
As it is because I am just doing it for the sake of doing.
I dun wan to be a slave that follows idea.

Fucked it.
I am a guy who cares not the rank but quality.

My body is very sick and tired.

I dun noe whether how long this war will end.
I do not know.

I wish that it will end early with an ending that I wanted.

But in this organization, I believe otherwise.
But no matter what.

Unless now is the end of my life,
I will still continue to fight my way thru this war.

Fucked, why am I so emo.
damn it.

No comments: