Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Updates

hello all.

Wishing you a Happy Chinese New Year.
Hey I am not late in wishing all of you, as this is still the new year.
There are 15 days to the Lunar New Year.

Just to update all of you is that I am currently still in service towards the nation.
In somewhere I believe is the north of Singapore.

I apologized to those who have been hammering me to go out or meet up with them, as I am really busy with lots and lots of stuff. (mainly army stuff)
Haha.

True NS has drained a lot of my time and wonderful sleep.
This is so irritating.
But I believe that I can still survive until 15 June 2009.
Heehee.
Since I have survived for long.

With all the recession and professionals saying on all national medias that this year is a hard year.
Yes, it is indeed a hard year. But I believe although we r in this dark moments, we still have to survive.
But the question now is how can we when everything ard us is terrible?

We looked everywhere. But we don't looked up.
We turned to all sorts of things around us, trying to search for the formula for this depression.
But we are not looking up.

there's somebody up there, waving at us and wanting us to look at HIM.
HE is just there.
And HE is the formula to all these crisis.

GOD is there, ready to help us, ready to bless us with all that we asked from HIM.
But we are just looking ard, trying to use our human knowledge to solve things.

Friends, I just hope that during this period of time, why not lets hold our hands together and look upwards. Look upon our heavenly father. Asked for his blessings.
And let all of us be blessed in his name.

This is a message that I received during last sunday sermon.
And it is true.

HE has plans for us.

Hallelujah.

I realised I have side track as I am suppose to give an update about myself.
haha.
Sorry. It just came and I have to write it down.

Currently I am still writing my script.
Another emotion driven story.
Less speech and more emotions.

I still have no idea when will it be out.
So got to wait.

Education for Lasalle is quite heavy in terms of the dollar dollar sign.
It is like S$21K per year and it is a 3 years Bachelor course which adds up to a good S$63K.
Just pray that I could really study and get myself a Bachelor Degree in Filmmaking.
As Lasalle is the school that I somehow fall in love with now in Singapore.

This year is very weird for me.
Something in me tells me to reach out for people.
I am linking it with videos that I am going to produce.
Wonder is that a calling for me?

haha.

If you are interested, join me in this prayer for the whole situation.

Dear Heavenly father,

I pray that this year will be a better year for me, my family, my friends, my loved ones, and all. Although the professionals, mathematicians, and some other predicted that this year might be worst that the GREAT DEPRESSION that we have experienced.

But I have faith that LORD, you are able to pull me out from all these problems as you are always there for me. LORD, I surrender all of my thoughts to you. As human thoughts leads me to searching for the answer to solve the current situation.

Now I know that you are the only person that I can depend on. Lead me to your way, LORD. As I have been so foolish. Searching everything, except you. LORD, bless me with all your blessings.


LORD, thank you for everything and I pray for my family, and my friends. Bless all of us health.

Thank you, LORD.

and in Jesus name I pray.

Amen.

ok, Thanks for the time spend in reading my blog entries.
heehee.

Have a nice day.
GOD bless.

No comments: