Thursday, March 23, 2006

:: 5 things? ::

Select 5 people to pass the love on:

Just RANDOM people who want to do la... hahahha XD

Here it is:

What were you doing 10 yrs ago?

I was 9 years old then, mayb i am still playing catching? watching cartoons? sleeping? eating? watever...

5 songs that u know the lyrics right off the top of your head:
1. tian hei hei
2. AWESOME GOD
3. KING OF MAJESTY
4. wo bu nan guo
5. hui you na me yi tian

and many more....

5 things you would do if u were a millionaire...
1. Open orphanage
2. Open old folks home
3. Donate some money to the children medical fund
4. A big hse with swimming pool
5. SAVE

5 bad habits:
1. LOUD
2. Vulgar (sorry la, I know I somehow being classified as AH BENG)
3. BUSY
4. SLEEP
5. BLUR

5 things i like doing:
1. SLACK
2. TALK
3. MSN
4. BLOG
5. DESIGN (but somehow, wat is design?) hahaha

Things that u will nvr buy, wear or get a new one again?

I will never eat DOG meat. I will never wear FUR as I know how the animals are being skinned... I will never buy another life... (lol)

5 fav. toys:
1. my bed
2. my laptop
3. DESIGN SOFTWARES (esp editing)
4. CAMERAS
5. everything, (watever you see.) =)

No comments: