Wednesday, March 08, 2006

after looking at adrian's blog,
I drop my jaws

Shooting gallery is so fun...

as a video student, wat excites me the most is the equipments

i shall not complain
as over here is ever worst as all i got is a handy cam which cannot do white balance and cannot do shutter speed and there's alot of function missing

WAT THE ....

Ok i shall not say the word...
replace it with any word that u might be thinkin right now...

LIFE is bored...

anyway tomorrow and maybe some other days I will not bring my laptop out.
means mayb i will not b online during office hrs...

hahahaa

and I need to reformat my darn com...

i mean laptop...

stan-san can I borrow ur softwares
hahahha

I am a bit tired...
as in mentally

maybe I have not been doing alot of things...

hahaha

No comments: