Wednesday, March 08, 2006

hahhaa

i dunno wat's wrong with my lap top now...

I managed to recover some files...

so later going home to transfer everything to my bro com first

and then maybe reboot my laptop...

then transfer back to my laptop again...

sianz...

my laptop is angry with me...

hahahhaa

or even fall sick...

but i dun a system scan...
No virus...

but I know it is somehow some files got corrupted...

LORD, I pray that I dun lost my files...

thanks...

hahahaa

will blog more later...

as I dun think i got anything to do...

Now there's a tie between the location...

hahaha

so if it goes towards mohammad sultan rd, I will named it as pratamania,
if it is the marina bay steamboat area, I will naed it as the sauna_prawns.

hahahaha

It is going to be Friday, 31st MArch 2006
time will be 7.15pm

location: mohammad sultan rd food centre or marina bay steamboat-ing???

will contact u guys soon...

dun worry....

hahahhaa


No comments: