Tuesday, March 14, 2006

ok

well just receive an email from my GERMAN colleague... (not my BOSS)

hahahaha

upon looking at his email,
i certainly feel lke replying to him but i think i better not as i am only here for this 2 months...

u know...

just bear with it for awhile...

toking to non designer is indeed very hard

i feel like really saying,

doing a video is easy, everyone can do...
but designning a video needs to build up the concept and also to make sure that the information is there... and of coz it must look good...

basically the video quality will not be that good already as I m working with the WORST camera i have ever seen or used...

then i m asically the everything for this damn video...

u know... EVERYTHING

as I am the only designer here....

for me i work with shoot then watch the shots,
as I want to get the perfect angle...

as I got 2 freaking months to do that...

wat the ___________...

hahaha

that is y i am doing it slowly and make sure that my angle and style will cover the faults of the quality...

and he says that he dun think i will need to take a day to film...

then i go Wat the ____________.

does he think that video is that easy?

id yes, i will not be getting those grades and be so stressed up during project submissions...

over here I got nothing...

guess wat they afford me to film the esplanade that side with the sunshine breaking the night...
and without giving me a tripod...

WAT THE _______________.

at the end, if i am to ask myself, wat have i learn in SIP?
i will say i learn how to b a tripod and of coz to respect our sch's equipment and last but least, trying to calm myself down when meeting _____________ colleagues... (see not even clients)

Seriously, if he continues to emailed me or tok to me at that tone or watever...
I think I might burst...

hahhahaa

and seriously, y these business people can tok as if they know design...

i really can't understand...

5 more weeks...

I am looking forward to school...

u know...

haiz...




No comments: