Thursday, March 09, 2006

emmmm....

eversince I started my SIP, my health really goes down.

HIGH fever last week, when going for the marche dinner,
I am actually not that well,
but too bad i promise u guys so I come..
without taking my medicine as at home...
hahahha

then having headaches and giddy frequently...

wats wrong with me?
hurhurhur
hahahha

sianz lor...
within these 2 weeks I hope that my fever will b totally gone..
as now actually I am still running a slight fever...

hahahaha

if it gets too hot all of a sudden, I will have to see doctor again...

and he says that if this case again, he will haf to send me to hospital again...
hahaha

dun tell me dengue, or even bird flu...

lol

but I dun think so la...
as I still can run...
hahaha

but I shd not say dun think so...
as I have high fever I oso dunno...
only until I go to the doctor...
hahahah

I dun feel that I had high fever lor...
it is just face a bit red...
I am a bit darker...

and with a little headache...

and that's it...
so does that = high fever?


lol lol

hahaha

No comments: