Tuesday, March 28, 2006

REGRETS

well, in this company i find nothing...
Nothing to be proud of.

I hate my everyday in this company.
I am praying for the time to fly faster...
I want to start school.

Trust me, I will NEVER work at this company EVER AGAIN.
last time market probe is bad enuff...
but trust me, my SIP company is even worst...

Now i got the bloody _________________ article to write...
about motivation.

but me and the german intern concepts are TOTALLY different.
wa lao eh...

his is totally BORING..
I will NEVER want to read...

but mine he say a bit too depressing..
but i take it in a more psychology POV.
so that readers can enagage not only in reading but thinking and applying to their work...

WT________________.

lolz

I am sick...
and I am doing shitty stuff...

I really feel like quitting...
I seriously dunno how long I can tahan...

I will go MAD...

this place is PURE HELL...

i regret for coming to this company.
i regret for not going to US for my intern where I got accepted actually.
i regret not going to india for OSIP.
i regret for not taking multimedia companies when shirlyn only got this _________ company left for video.
REGRETS...
FULL OF REGRETS...

suffering here...

today my fever gets better...
cough gets worse...
flu gets better...
backache is OUCH...

ya, if tmr i am still like that...
then i will haf to go see that doc once again...
and got to spend $$$
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I am poor...

now in this company even worse...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have been sick for this intenship...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

hate my internship...




No comments: