Tuesday, March 28, 2006

whheeyy

dun worry about me..

i dun die early...
hahhaa

today or i shd say yesterday (after looking at the time and it says 12.08am)
lolz

I am on MC.
had slight fever.
cough,
flu.
backache.

hahaha

doc says if it continues for 3 days.
I must go back to see her.
wa lao eh...
so jia liat meh?
lolz

but she only ive me MC for monday...
y not for the 3 days?
lolz

i dunno as I am not a doctor...

hahaha

This SIP period...
I am always sick...
always see me down with fever...
the last time one even jia liat...
hahha

health has been bad...
but again if I got lots of things to do...
I believe IT WILL IMPROVE..

wat the __________.

ok now I am sleepy after having my medicine...
whheeyyy...

yesterday (monday)
although I am sick..
I still go out...
hahahhaha

as home is quite boring...
But trust me, if I compare between office and home...
I will rather stay at home...
=X

went out
and bought myself a new bible...
and also bought my younger brother a bible too...
hahhaa

and withdraw some money out for mom..
and bought myself a jacket from GIANT @ marina square
cost:$9.90
hahahhaha
CHEAP rite
and it is rather NICE...

i spend too much today...
and bank acc is suffering...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

=(

ok byebye
sleepy liao...


No comments: