Sunday, March 26, 2006

hahahaha

at Chris house now...

now i know another bus to take...

lol

and most importantly, its FAST...

okok...

well,
talking about today...

I am just feeling Tired...

woke up at 9 plus...
then wasn't feeling quite well,
but still able to bluff my mom with a little more energy...
hahaha

as I dun like showing people that I am sick unless,
I really can't move...

hahahhaa
XD

some may say TOUCH wood...
but to me,
I dun really care about touching wood or metal or even yourself...
lol

it is just life...
as we die ONE DAY...
it's just sooner or later...

lol

that day me n my mom were toking about dieseases-Bird FLU in other countries...
and we ended toking about if we die in other country and under such conditions...

I told her that, to me, I dun care how I die, or where I die...
as, I m living my everyday perfectly...
Ok la...

then she says,
NOOOOOO... not worth...
such illness is very suay one..
and somemore die in other country...

Cannot...

lol lolz

that's my mom...
she is rather cute...

but sometimes, think too little or u know.. just the surface...
hurhurhur

hahahha

Ok...

now I got body ache...
m i dying?

lol...

SIANZ

of coz...
I am not dying..

hahhaa

i am just tired...
my body is tired...

dun wan to listen to me anymore...

hahahhaa

OK...
time to do my work...

i need to create music for the arvato video

stan,
can I borrow ur softwares?

=)

cya...

-----------------------------------------------------

IMD BUDGET MAKAN
pratamania

07042006
7.25pm
Farrer Park MRT station...

-----------------------------------------------------

hahaha
Thanks for hsien Xian for introducing this place...

and I will send out the invitation soon, mayb by next week...

lolz

so see u ppl soonz...

-----------------------------------------------------------

=)

No comments: