Thursday, March 16, 2006

hahhahaa

just now had a little chat with the german intern...

wat the...

ok i got to cool down a bit...

nvmd, 5 more weeks...

i can bear with it...

GAIL I WANT TO COMPLAIN TO U...

hahahhaa

but nvmd...

i shall just keep my mouth shut...

and do my stuff...

as he know nuts about video...

BRAVO...
edit before a 3 hrs photo video into 21/2 hr...

so wat...

i can help u to edit to 1 hr or even less also can in 1 hr...

arghs...

if u wan sound..
i can come up with a sound to fit ur damn visuals in 2 hrs...

darn...

and he thinks that using the editing software b4 means he is great...

wa lao eh...

I designer also wun say that I am that great la...

lol

his designing of the online newsletter interface really SUX...

ok....

and he says look pretty cool rite?

wa lao eh...

i just smile, and walk away...

wat can i say...

arghs...


No comments: