Monday, March 13, 2006

hahaha

Ok yesterday I had a great and rewarding day.

I went to city harvest church as jamie invite de ma
and also bring my bro along as he wanted to experience another church...

hahaha

once again the service is great...
lord has once again touch me...
making jacky drop tears... (hahaha hardly u guys get to see me cry)

seriously in this walk with HIM,
at times of busyness, I really forget about HIM.
I choose the wrong path in believing in myself...
and without seeking him...

yesterday, I heard his calling...
and I turned back to him...

u know...
it was indeed a moment that was felt so close...

I feel once again so close to HIM.
he never forgets me...
is only me who will forget him...

I am feeling very (a rather mixed up feeling)

BUT now, I am more determine in walking this way and
of coz, I will continue to grow even more spiritually...

whhheeyyyy

No comments: