Saturday, March 11, 2006

hahaha

Ok today I wake up at 12.30pm

so I think I am not going to have my dip into the pool...
hahhaaha

anyway, yesterday I was at woodlands in the morning and at 3plus pm, I am at shenton way.
hahahha

But at both place I am slacking...

SIANZ...

then walked all the way from SGX to city hall mrt to wait for jamie..

On the way somehow near the AIA building and Raffles mrt ,
saw a production team
I think they are from mediacorp or something...

hahaha

then saw fiona xie...

well, her acting , without any offence, I think her acting sux...

hahhaa

then stay ard for awhile just only to admire the equipment...
hahaha

sorry lah...
I am not like everyone else there who stand there just to see fiona...
i think that the equipment are much more cooler, and how the production is going is also cool...

hahaha

then continue walking...
i walk to change alley
then continue walking...

and I saw 2 mediacorp artist
adam and ben...

hahahhaa

but too bad I am not interested in any mediacorp artiste...

too bad...

hahhaa

then continue walking...

then reached esplanade,
the outdoor thingy there got a dunno wat HIP HOP rox thingy...

at the end all I heard all malay songs...

lolz...

HIP HOP doesn't really belongs to malay anyway...
hahhaa

but ok la...

their vocal quite good, although I dun understand a single thing...

hahhaa

then walked to cityhall mrt...
waited for jamie...
and she appears...

hahhaa

then walked the suntec...

voila... suntec is damn packed with ppl, and u know we haf to cross the overhead bridge in order to get to suntec rite...

it is damn crowded there..

so we will like packed sardines...
hahhaha

then finally reach suntec...

then go IT show...

wow..

cool stuff...
But I only wanted to buy 200GB external hard disk...

but no $$$

=(

hahahha

after exploring the IT show...

we decided to eat at pastamania...

and we ordered 2 spicy chicken,
1 combo a and 1 combo b

we can't finish our pasta..

hahahha

for jamie is that she full liao...

for me, wa lao eh, today wat happen to the chef?

add too much chilli
and I nearly choked to death

ya, I hardly take hot n spicy stuff...

then chat for awhile,
and all of a sudden saw ABEL and XIAOHUI

hahahhaa

Y we always saw them de ahz..

anyway I dun think we spy u two but u two are spying us...

hahahha

then hatted for awhile and XH and abel left...
I thought that they haf indeed left...

so me n jamie went to the toilet first..
at the end I saw abel in the gents..


wat the...

hahhaa

wa lao eh...

then they say they are leaving...
so of coz i say bye...

but...
when we went up, we saw them walking out of towers records ...

lol...
so we happen to see each other 3 times within 20 mins(i think)

hahhaha

then me n jamie left to take a bus...
but we walked all the way to bugis to take 23...

then send her home first...
then I catch the last bus 38...
to bedok interchange and walked home..

that's all for yesterday..

hahhaa


No comments: