Thursday, March 16, 2006

Good Morning...

I am once again back to woodlands...

hahahhaha

well, well, well,

early in the morning I feel bored liao..

wa lao eh..

how to survive...

feeling sleepy becoz really got nothing to do..

lolz

I think that I am teh only S L A C K E R in the office...

or is it that everyone's acting busy?

hahhahahha

i dunno...

yesterday was very slack...

I din go to office.. but went down to Orchard to shoot people, and cars...

but very disappointing as no much people...

maybe later going there to reshoot some shots...

sianz....

and i hate the camera...

ok i have enuff of rants...

hahahahahaa


my second month will b mainly for post production...

wa lao eh...

got to cover all aspects of post pro...

siao liao la...

color correction itself will give me a far _________ headache...

hahahhahaha

but i guess, just gif me a week, i can finish off everything...

wa lao eh...

how to write my report...

sianz...

GAIL WHERE R U?
hahahahaha


okok...

bloggin later...
cya

No comments: